- Tour itineraries are pre-defined and could be changed without notice.
- Itinerary can be customized by guests for private tours only.
- Tour duration differs base on tour itinerary. Please refer to tour itinerary for timings.
- Tour extension is available upon guest request and is subject to an overage time charge. Overage time charge varies depending on vehicle type, prices starts at $100 per hour plus applicable taxes.
- There will be no additional charge if the tour exceeds the expected time because of circumstances beyond the control of the tour guide or the guest. E.g. traffic congestion.
- Tour vehicle may be different than what is seen on the website or in brochure and could be changed without notice.
- Some tour packages include 3rd party attractions. If a bundled 3rd party attraction becomes unavailable, VIP Ontario Tours will replace that attraction with another attraction of similar or greater value.
- Guest can purchases additional attractions while on tours. Verbal authorization will be used to process payments.
- 15% gratuity will be added to all private charters with over 15 guests.
- Payments are accepted via major Credit Cards, Interact, PayPal or Cash.
- Reservations must be paid in full before the tour begins.
- All prices are quoted in Canadian dollars.
- Taxes are not included in price.
- Gratuity is not included in price and paid at guest discretion.
- Gift certificates do not expire.
- Guest must be 18 yrs. old to redemption gift certificates.
- Gift certificates can be used towards tour upgrades.
- Tour package gift certificates can be substituted for a tour of similar value or applied to a tour with greater value with difference in price payable to VIP Ontario Tours.
- Gift certificates are non-refundable.
- Promotions and discounts cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Promotions and discounts cannot be redeemed after the expiry date.
- Full refunds on most cancellation made with 48 hrs of scheduled pickup time. (Does not apply to Private charters).
- No refunds for late cancellations, exception are made on a case by case basis.
Damage to property
- Littering of vehicle by guests are subject to $250 cleaning fee.
- Guest are responsible for repairs of damages to vehicle due to guest negligence.
“Personal information” means any information about an identifiable individual including but not limited to the individual’s name, mailing or email address, telephone number, age, gender, interests, opinions, suggestions, social media handles, and language preference.
VIP Ontario Tours offers visitors to the Website opportunities to purchase services and products, subscribe to its free electronic newsletter, participate in contests, special offers and surveys, as well as link to websites of VIP Ontario Tours partners and advertisers that may also be offering information, contests and special offers. VIP Ontario Tours will limit its collection of your personal information to only that which is in www.vipontariotours.com necessary to meet the purpose of the service or contest.
If you are under eighteen (18) years of age, parental or guardian’s permission will be required before any information is provided to our Website.
Third party links
We may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
VIP Ontario Tours will collect, use and disclose personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
- To process transactions
- To personalize our website
- To conduct industry research and studies
- To validate marketing strategies
- To validate eligibility to enter one of VIP Ontario Tours contests or sweepstakes
- To contact winners of contests or sweepstakes
- To e-mail newsletters if opt-in
- To mail tour itinerary, guides and brochures
- To announce upcoming events and to send invitations
- To administer contests, promotions, surveys or other site features
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
- To send periodic emails
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties any personal identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conduct our business, or provides service to our clients, as long as those parties agree to keep these information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, property, safety or to protect our rights or the rights of others. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
VIP Ontario Tours’ Website automatically collects certain anonymous and non-identifiable information regarding its users, such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer, the IP address of your Internet Service Provider, Google cookie ID, the date and time you access the Website, the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to the Website, the operating system and browser type you are using, the sections of the Website you visited, the Website pages read and images viewed, and any content you download.
This anonymous/non-personal information which is gathered may be used for research and analytical purposes. We may also use this non-identifiable information for Website and system administration purposes and for enhancement to the Website.
The Site and all of its original content are the sole property of VIP Ontario Tours and are, as such, fully protected by the appropriate international copyright and other intellectual property rights laws.
VIP Ontario Tours offers valuable and timely information about attractions, upcoming events, must-do activities, special offers and contests in our electronic newsletter based upon your voluntary subscription. You will only receive an electronic newsletter if you have requested it (opt-in) by providing your email address. We do not share our mailing lists with any third parties, including advertisers or partners. You can unsubscribe (opt-out) from our electronic newsletter at any time.
Users participating in VIP Ontario Tours’ contests may be required to submit varying degrees of personal information, depending upon the nature of the particular contest. The specific information to be collected and how it will be used will be disclosed in the general contest rules and regulations and/or in the referring contest page or newsletter.
VIP Ontario Tours may sell goods and services to the consumer public on behalf of member companies. VIP Ontario Tours assumes no responsibility for cancellation or postponement of goods or services sold for any reason. Information is accurate at time of posting, is valid only for dates indicated, and is subject to change and availability. Unless otherwise specified, prices are quoted in Canadian dollars. Rates will vary depending upon time of booking. Taxes on goods sold are not necessarily included in the published offer.
From time to time, VIP Ontario Tours will conduct online surveys for internal purposes or for third parties, to gather general information about users and/or their views. Participation in these surveys is voluntary; no information will be collected except that which is knowingly supplied by the user and the information collected throughout the survey will be used only for the survey purpose. Identifying personal information will not be shared.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org